Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wedding Planning Advice 101

HELLO! HI! I am so excited to be joining the Blogger-sphere! As you already see as the name of my blog, All Things Wed, I  am a wedding planner who absolutely loves everything that is involved with weddings. I hope to share with you information that will help you on your wedding journey, as well as share my wedding planning business journey with you.

Fourteen months ago, I seriously started planning out how to launch my very own wedding planning business. Like most brides preparing for their wedding within 12-18 months of being engaged, I too created checklists, spreadsheets, and numerous lists! Although, I function much better with them, checklists, spreadsheets, lists, lists, and lists are all means to an end.  To all the brides out there, my first key of  wedding planning advice is to obtain a good organizational system, whether that be spreadsheets, checklists, and/or a good wedding planning book. Stay tuned, for we will share our personal favorites in an upcoming post! Having a functional organizational system will alleviate some of your planning stress, and will be able to bring all your ideas together, and lets not forget helping you stay on track during your wedding planning process.


                                                          

This blog will be able to show you a glimpse of my raves, rants, trials & tribulations, and my success as it relates to my wedding planning and coordination business, Wed Becomes Her. If you are a bride-to-be and/or a wedding fanatic, I invite you to subscribe to our wedding blog. This is definitely a wedding blog you want to add to your list! Catch us at least twice a month as we dish on all things wed.

For more information about our Wedding Day of Management company, please visit our website at www.wedbecomesher.com


All the best,

N. Uche

No comments:

Post a Comment